Shimla Honeymoon Package
Shimla Local, Kufri
2 Night - 3 Days
Call Us On
- Tour Iternary
Day – 1Delhi To Shimla
On arrival at Delhi airport / railway station, meet our representative & departs to Shimla by car. Shimla set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On the way to Shimla visit to Pinjore garden. After the tiring drive, a nice cozy room at the hotel awaits you and a much needed rest lures you into a rejuvenating rest.
Day – 2Shimla Local Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast proceeds visit to Jakhu temple & Lover’s point. Afternoon visit to Indian Institute of Advance Studies; formerly known as Viceregal Lodge. Birds Sanctuary; exotic, rare colorful birds. Himachal State Museum; reflecting the cultural heritage of H.P. Rhododendron Forests; Inspiration for lovers, poets and writers. Evening enjoy the romantic sunset view for the Mall road & Ridge.
Welcome Drink & Dinner
Day – 3Shimla Kufri Tour
Morning after breakfast proceeds for excursion tour of Kufri a popular ski resort in winters, which offers some stunning mountain views. & visit to Indira Mini Tourist Park, Chini Bungalow & Zoo. Rest of day free to visit Scandal point, Lakkar Bazar, Mall road & shopping in the local Market.
Breakfast & Dinner
Day – 4Shimla To Delhi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer Shimla Railway station. Enjoy the world famous toy train ride from Shimla to Dharampur. Car will pick you from Dharampur & drive to Delhi. Arrival Delhi in the evening & drop at Airport / Train station for your onward destination.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis.
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 3 Nights.
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL